Friday, August 05, 2005

Waiting for the Elevator

Through the miracle of wireless technology I'm writing this post while waiting for an elevator.
Bored out of my skull.
Any suggestions out there as to what I can do to pass the time?
I've already done the polite chit chat with the security desk, done the ppl watching thing (which I put a stop to, for fear of being 'that creepy guy staring at everyone').

Why is this called an 'elevator'? Not that it's really a bad name. It's just you don't hear ppl say "I must elevate myself 3 floors". Really, this should be called a 'go upper' - "I need to go up three floors."

Soooo.... there are two questions here:
1. What can one do to pass the time waiting for the elevator?
2. Do you have a better name for the elevator?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home