Monday, January 30, 2006

Am I Theme Song Worthy?

Had company over the other night and some of us were discussing the better blog topics we’ve seen.

One of my favourites was by Rawbean last summer, when I just started my blog.

Now, the mention of cool blog topics and the fact I have found another Huma (‘Music Huma’ as I like to call them) got me thinking:
“What would people pick as a ‘theme song for my blog?”
So I ask that you folks give the HUMA songs a listen and let me know if you think any of them suit me or my blog. Why would said song suit my blog or I? Should I have a different song than my blog (yes, you’d have to know me personally to answer this, but odds are you do…)?

Anyway – have a listen here or here you can listen to other stuff if you like as well – and even suggest it.

I did receive an email from Huma - the band where he even made the suggestion of composing a tune... This is an honour I cannot pass up.... so maybe you'd like to post a comment to provide the band insight into the the blog or the the blogger. Perhaps this will inspire great things from Huma-the band. (who knows?)

NOTE: Don’t think I’ll embed this music on this blog – do you really think I have those skills? Sorry, but not embedding audio media here (I don't if blogspot even supports that).

1 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Interesting sound they have... didn't listen to all the words... but here is a suggestion for your own song:

Title: The Ultimate Huma

When the grass is green
He'll be lookin real mean
Put a disc in his hand
the man don't travel on land

Go Huma, Go Huma

He's not workin on his tan
Catch him if you can
Watch him fling that thing
Its your game you gotta bring

Go Huma, Go Huma

LOL - I crack myself up. To bad I know absolutely nothing about ultimate - or song writing. ROTFLMAO

31/1/06 20:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home