Thursday, December 03, 2009

Smores Pie... jeez

I broke down and had my semi-monthly visit to the Great golden Arches....
this time for an Egg McMufin, which, as it always fortunately does, left me dissatisfied. So I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon (likely in a couple of weeks when I've rushed in to the office).

Anyway... When I was in line I spotted a poster for... 'McDonald S'Mores' pie.
I'm trying to figure out if this is the first sign of the apocalypse or not.

I've gone camping and done the whole ' smores by the campfire' thing - and yeah it's kinda nice n' all; but I respect it because it's a tradition. But McDonalds now offers that taste (or their rendition of it) in a handy, handheld pie for a buck? I dunno - seems to me if you can't build a fire and buy the ingredients yourself you likely shouldn't be able to enjoy the Smores experience.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed! There's no comparison for a fire-toasted s'more!

Cheers,

J&E

30/11/10 14:00  
Blogger JJ.President said...

u should try one
i didnt know they started selling smores.

3/12/10 15:20  
Blogger Whitney said...

That is a good point haha.
I feel s'mores are better because of the experiance you have making them. And usually hanging out with people around a fire, camping or not, and just making s'mores and eating the messy things together.

22/5/11 07:51  
Anonymous Game Apps said...

I Agree! Smores freaking rock. I need to come up with a Game Apps where you cook marsh mellows on the fire. That would be freaking awesome!

2/11/11 19:46  
Anonymous Seminario said...

I agree with the gamer. Smores as he says "freaking rock"...lol

2/11/11 19:47  
Blogger Unknown said...

So lovely and beautiful post, I enjoyed your post.
The Beauty Diet

16/2/13 00:15  
Blogger berttude1 said...

I am glad to know there are people out there with semi-monthly urges to visit the :golden Arches". I am presenty trying to depress my urge to go daily? I liked your Blog.
Wally

6/7/15 11:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home