Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Must learn to keep it together

So, I work in an office. My immediate colleagues are all guys - so while it could be an 'old boys club', truth is we just, on occasion pull stupid little antics now and then...

"Oh!, he left the drawer unlocked and took the day off... fill it with packing peanuts."
"Hey, I saw something you missed, but took care of it..... bno big deal, but I'll refer to you as 'Idiot' for the next couple of days :)"

typically little things to keep us on our toes, not get too comfortable, blah blah blha.

SOmetimes - it's just too comfortable, and I gotta get it together.
Like when someone enters our workspace and says, or does something silly..... I MUST NOT LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!

I'm gonna be working on that... especially when the people are standing right in front of me.

... oh - If you need to know.
I did the 'poorly acted, fake cough' thing... so I KINDA got through it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Oh Huma, you really need to work in a place where you can LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! I seem to remember that getting you (us!) into trouble once before!!

6/7/08 10:04  
Blogger LifeBlogger said...

coool

http://lifebloggerpeaceon.blogspot.com/

12/2/12 08:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home