Monday, February 13, 2006

mmmm... naps

Can you think of anything more selfish and fulfilling as a nap?
Call it what you like; quick snooze, a wink, siester, and light slimber... whatever.

Get home... leave the laundry in the hamper.. .leave the answering machine unchecked, the mail unopened.. and nap.
If the nap is good there seems to be no regrets.

BTW - I KNOW that those of you with children are reading this and thinking something like "You childless SOB... rub it in why don't you!"

MUWOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

The last time I had a nap I had to take off work sick... that is the only time!!! I can't even remember when that was!! Could naps be in my future????

14/2/06 20:23  
Blogger Jo said...

Naps are a wonderful thing. When I was at home with the kids I made sure to synch the naps so that I could have one as well.
Now that I'm at work, I miss my naps.

15/2/06 06:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home