Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why be productive?

How I wasted away my evening...

  • got home from work
  • had a nap (approx 2 hours)
  • Read a couple articles in Harpes Magazine (just started reading it to look smart)
  • If you deal with language everyday... awesome
  • The world is COMPLETELY messed.
  • Homes with Roller Coasters in them Network?
  • Only if you enjoy ulti vids
  • Research for a comment on another blog
  • Sooo.. then.. AM I cool or not?
  • I check each day.. HOPING he'll add something else
  • They have a weekly news review as well as a good 'poser' magazine
  • I'll likely have to see this at cinematheque.. but it looks good
  • Interesting
  • Bringing freedom to the world.. how about clean water to its own population?
  • Similar story north of the 49th
  • I'mnow about to email a thank you to Music Huma for getting me my huma T-shirts (fashion file Post is yet to come).

  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Jo said...

    Wow, I made your list! I AM special!
    Ah... now my day is perfect.

    15/2/06 06:55  
    Blogger Druski said...

    OK, 2 things:
    1. Glad you are back to revelling in being a non-contributor to society rather than wallowing in self-doubt because of your inability to deal with even more anti-social individuals. The world is again as it should be.
    2. I see I have been called out. OK, true, I have been remiss in posting, to the point where my blog seems to be digesting itself due to lack of sustenance (where did my 'random ideas' post go? where is it?!). Anyway, more fresh material is on the way.

    15/2/06 18:05  
    Blogger rawbean said...

    Hey I just realised I'm on your list too! cool...

    16/2/06 18:27  

    Post a Comment

    << Home